Website Terms & Conditions
Epworth House, 25 City Road, London, EC1Y 1AA
Phone: 0207 330 8888
Fax: 0207 330 8810
- Website Operator
- This website is operated by The AGA Group LTD (AGA Ltd).
- AGA Ltd lets you use this website on the following basis. This use is not exclusive to you.
- AGA Ltd may stop your use or the provision of the website at any time and does not have to tell you before then.
- AGA Ltd reserves the rights to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
- Materials in Site
- This website contains material which AGA Ltd and clients of AGA Ltd own or is allowed to use. This material includes, amongst other things, its design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. It is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
- You may view material use for personal and research use but not for any commercial use. You may not distribute, publish, or otherwise make available the material on this website to third parties without asking and being granted permissions from AGA Ltd first or it may be a criminal offence and lead to legal action for damages.
- Documents may not be copied in any form for any use. Some documents and pictures/graphics have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not AGA Ltd). All rights are reserved on these documents and no permission exists for you to copy them.
- Accuracy of Information
- The information in this website is for general information/interest only and may change without prior notice. AGA Ltd has tried to ensure the material is accurate but does not guarantee this. AGA Ltd does not accept responsibility for errors. Clause 6.3 is the exception to this.
- The information in this website should not be relied on and is not to be taken as advice or recommendation. By using this website you confirm that you have not relied on any such information. If you choose to make any arrangements with any third party referred to on this website you do so at your own risk and responsibility.
- The information made available by AGA Ltd on this website does not form part of any contract and should not be seen as an offer to do so.
- This website may contain links to other websites. AGA Ltd accepts no responsibility or liability for the content of other websites which are not under its strict control. Link(s) are not intended to be a recommendation of any kind by AGA Ltd of another website, and should not be seen as such.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without first asking AGA Ltd.
- AGA Ltd does not guarantee that this website will be compatible with all hardware and software which you may use when trying to visit this site.
- Except for under clause 6.3, AGA Ltd will be under no liability to you whatsoever regardless of how it is caused arising out of or in connection with the use of this website or the use, accessing, downloading or relying on any information or other materials contained in this website. This includes the risks of working online (i.e. any damage caused by any computer virus).
- These terms and conditions do not exclude AGA Ltd's liability (if any) to you for personal injury or death resulting from AGA Ltd's negligence, for fraud or for any matter which it would be illegal for AGA Ltd to exclude or to attempt to exclude its liability. Otherwise they do exclude any actions brought in negligence or otherwise.
- AGA Ltd is committed to protecting your privacy. Personal information entered online will be held securely, and will not be used for any other purposes other than those for which you have given us permission.
- In disclosing your personal information you agree to the collection, storage and processing of your personal information by us. Your personal information will be used for internal administration/analysis, or to inform you about information that we think will interest you.
- AGA Ltd will never pass your personal information on to third parties without your explicit consent.
- Complete Agreement
- These terms and conditions contain all the terms which you and AGA Ltd have agreed in relation to the use of the website.
- Jurisdiction and acceptance of these terms and conditions
- This website is controlled and operated by AGA Ltd from its offices in England (see clause 1). Any dispute relating to any of the materials contained in this website shall be governed by English law. This includes the construction, performance, validity of these terms and any question about any of the content of this website.
- The English and Welsh courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes about these terms or use of the website.
- Your continued use of this website indicates your acceptance of these terms.